Monday 28 October 2013

Monday punishment

Monday is usually my day for circuit training, but today was the Great UK Storm so my circuit class was cancelled for safety reasons. I decided to do a Jillian Michaels fat burning workout in the evening.

My sister has got me onto fitness workouts via YouTube, I don't know why I've never thought of looking online for exercise videos before. Possibly because I'm not a fan of home workouts; I have a tendency to "rest" on the sofa while the tricky bits are worked through by the trainer, and I'm sure I don't push myself hard enough when I'm actually joining in. I'm also worried about injuring myself because I'm not doing the exercises correctly.

Anyway, here's the routine, in case you fancy it ;-)



My sister attempted this same workout and had to abandon it halfway through. It's a toughie. But I burnt 350 calories in less than an hour. That's equivalent to a 4 mile run! Definitely doing it again, because I'm a glutton for punishment. I need a bigger room though, I kicked the sofa several times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment